REV Studio has three parking spots available for easy load in and load out. There are two spots in the back of the building and one available in the front. In addition, Draper Ave offers FREE street parking. Please be sure to check all parking signage and regulations for the duration of your time in the studio.
A manager will be onsite at REV Studio to support logistics within the space for every scheduled prep, pre-lighting, shoot, and strike day(s).
A contract will be provided for review and signature to confirm the booking.
- Proof of Liability Insurance is required at the time of the Usage in an amount not less than $1,000,000 property damage and $1,000,000 bodily injury. The Insurance Certificate must name Positraction, Inc. as Additional Insured.
- Please note all items left behind at the Studio must be picked up promptly. Any item left after 30 days becomes the property of Positraction, Inc. and will be donated or disposed of at that time.
- There will be a $115 Cove or Cyc Painting Charge in addition to the studio rate if requested in advance.
- All users must do a basic clean-up of the space, otherwise, a $100 cleaning charge will be due.
- 100 Amp Bates receptacles are available for film and video shoots.
- An additional power charge of $85/day will be charged on shoots using 100 amps or more.
- If the user is planning to bring a vehicle into the studio, we must be notified a minimum of two weeks in advance. There is an additional $150/fee and the vehicle must abide by all Fire Marshall safety requirements.
- Client must be on site at all times during the Usage Period.
- All persons on or about the Studio shall:
- BE RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBORS
- Keep the event or session contained within the studio space
- Maintain adult supervision of minors at all times
- Clean up trash or other items on Studio prior to leaving
- NOT smoke, vape or use illegal drugs
- Client and Client’s vendors, subcontractors, employees, independent contractors, and invitees, shall comply with all parking requirements. Client shall be solely liable for any parking citations or violations.