Nestled within the vibrant enclave of La Jolla, REV Studio not only offers its creative space but also serves as a gateway to number of engaging activities within easy walking distance.
Check out our map of Things To Do Near REV Studio.
Embrace this coastal town by immersing yourself in its multifaceted offerings, with each of the eight activities within walking distance of REV Studio adding to the canvas of your unforgettable La Jolla experience.
Museum of Contemporary Art
La Jolla Cove
La Valencia – La Sala Ocean-View Bar
Warwick’s Book Store
The Comedy Store
1. Museum of Contemporary Art – Recently renovated. It is only two blocks from the studio. Explore the newly expanded collection galleries, special exhibitions, sculpture garden, and The Shop.
2. Children’s Pool – Built in 1931, philanthropist Ellen Browning Scripps donated the breakwater to the community to create a place where children could play and swim. Today, you will likely find several harbor seals enjoying the protected beach.
3. La Jolla Cove – Iconic photo spot for La Jolla. Also home to many sea lions and other marine life.
4. La Valencia – La Sala Ocean-View Bar This 95-year-old hotel has always been a place of romance, glamour, and celebration. Step back in time and enjoy a glass of bubbly while overlooking La Jolla Cove.
5. Art Galleries – There are more than 20 art galleries in La Jolla. You can find a handful of them on Prospect Street.
6. Warwick’s Book Store – The oldest family-owned bookstore in the US. Features top authors for book readings, and has a really cool vibe.
7. The LOT – Watch the latest movies from the comfort of an oversized, reclinable leather seat and order food & drinks with the touch of a button.
8. The Comedy Store – Opened in 1977 by Mitzi Shore (mother of Pauly Shore), it features professional comedians from the iconic Comedy Store in LA.